Do You Have a Hit and Run Personal Injury Case? Get Legal Advice Now

If you received a personal injury due to a hit and run accident and feel you need compensation to pay your medical bills and more, you are going to need to hire a personal injury lawyer. Getting the legal advice and assistance you need when injured due to a hit and run accident will not only help get you the financial compensation you need, it can also help get you back on your feet much quicker because an experienced lawyer knows exactly what to do when accepting a new personal injury case.

Leaving the scene of an accident is a crime. If you are wondering if you have a personal injury case or not, contact an experienced lawyer at The Law Offices of Chen & Tran at (888) 938-5393 now for more information.

Hit and Run Personal Injury

Hit and run is a crime

When someone hits someone else with their vehicle and then does not stop to see if they are okay, they are committing a crime. In order for the driver to be caught, it is essential for the injured person to notify the local police department as soon as possible after the crime and with as many details as possible.

This includes the details of the car, the details of the driver, the details of where the hit and run accident occurred and more. If there are any witnesses to the hit and run, asking them for their contact information can be extremely beneficial. Witnesses can write a statement for the police report at the scene of the crime.

Compensation for hit and run victims

When someone is involved in any traffic accident and is injured their injuries can be very minor or very major. No matter what type of injuries received, the driver who left the scene of the accident is often the one who is responsible for all injuries sustained. When someone leaves the scene of a car accident it often automatically puts the blame on them, even if the initial reason for the accident may not be their fault. For those who are simply not sure whether or not they have a hit and run personal injury case, contacting an experienced personal injury lawyer for legal advice is the next most effective step.

Hit and run lawsuit settlements

Hit and run claims are best handled by an experienced lawyer. In order for someone who has been personally injured due to a hit and run traffic accident to get the lawsuit settlement, they need to have an experienced personal injury lawyer on their side.

For example, many hit and run victims will try to negotiate a settlement with the insurance company. The fact that insurance companies are professionals when it comes to negotiating settlements simply makes it necessary for hit and run victims to hire a lawyer for the personal injury settlement.

Bottom line

Since every hit and run case is going to be different, contacting an experienced lawyer for legal advice is the most effective way for you to understand your legal rights when you are personally injured. Being involved in a traffic accident is difficult enough when there are no personal injuries involved.

When personal injuries are involved there is often a need for financial compensation, making hiring a personal injury lawyer for advice absolutely necessary for a beneficial settlement outcome.

Call (888) 938-5393 to schedule a personal injury legal consultation with The Law Offices of Chen & Tran in our Riverside office.

NOTE: This is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice.