Bankruptcy FAQ – Central District of CA

Bankruptcy Case, How Do I Obtain Information About A Case? Computer Access At the Clerk’s Office of each division, free computer use is available to view electronic dockets. On a computer, complete electronic docket information and images of all documents filed in a bankruptcy case or adversary proceeding may be retrieved via the CM/ECF PACER system (Public…